top of page
Search
  • Writer's pictureTina Manweiler

Grape, Raisin & Currant Poisoning

Did you know that grapes, raisins and currants can be poisonous to your pet? 




Grape, Raisin and Currant Poisoning
.pdf
Download PDF • 148KB

For years the exact reason they are toxic was unknown.  After much research, it was found that the exposure to cream of tartar and tamarinds are the cause. 


For a more extensive read on the study, visit www.aspca.org 




5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page